Blue Snowball iCE USB Mic
I’ve used Blue Snowball Mic for several years before discovering my Audio Technica AT4040 microphone, from my rap and hip hop days collecting dust.
I’ve recorded the majority of the narration portion of my videos and early podcasts with my Blue Snowball.
For those on a budget, this is a great quality mic that will get the job done. If you have a bit more room in your budget you can upgrade to a Blue Yeti, They have a suite of microphones that range in price, styles, specs and colours.
At the end of the day, The average podcaster is recording in their office, closet or spare room. As a result, requires something that is straightforward, less forgiving with ambient sounds and plugs directly into your computer via USB.
- Custom condenser capsule offers crystal clear audio for Skype, Messages and FaceTime
- Record vocals, create podcasts and add narration to your home movies
- Add crystal clear audio to recordings for YouTube. Frequency Response: 40 –18 kHz
- Easy plug and play directly to your Mac or PC-no drivers to install
- Snowball iCE is a USB 2.0 device (USB 3.0 compatible as per USB 3.0 backward compatibility specification).Sample/word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- Note: Refer to the User Manual before use.
Rudderless is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.