Carry-on Backpack – A 35L Travel Backpack
Short Trips, Long Weekend Getaways and Business Travel are my jam. I love nothing better than to toss my Carry-on Backpack in the back of my Jeep Wrangler and drive out of the city for a long weekend. It’s my favourite bag to bring when I’m flying over to New York City for that Easter Long Weekend with family and friends.
The build quality of this bag is outstanding and I wrote all about it HERE:
BEST CARRY ON BACKPACK REVIEW – STANDARD LUGGAGE (TRAVEL BAGS & PACKING CUBES)
When combined with the Packing Cubes and the Backpack Packing Cube, all four fit snug in the Carry-on Back Pack.
I’m not sure how I managed to travel all this time without packing cubes !!
3-in-1 Design – allows you to carry it like a briefcase, wear it over your shoulder or wear it like a backpack.
- Carry-on sized – The bag fits within the carry-on size restrictions
- Ergonomic and comfortable – As a backpack, it has 6-points of adjustability and a detachable hip belt that provides stability and load distribution. I find this really helpful if you are carrying a lot of gear in addition to your clothing.
Dedicated laptop pocket – This is one of my personal favorites as a person who brings his laptop everywhere. The laptop and tablet are accessible through a separate zip which is detachable for the plane ride. Pulling this out from the dedicated zipper makes it so easy to take out your laptop at airport security check points.
Full-perimeter zip & Roll-aboard strap. – the bag opens like a suitcase which makes it not only easy to pack but easy to access things instead of digging through your bag to find items at the bottom. The bag also integrates easily with rolling luggage.
- Great bonus features: Water bottle pocket, Lockable zips, Expandable, Safety Whistle & Raincover (Bag is water distant but not in downpours)
- 3-in-1 Design – while having three ways to wear it is great, those options are largely dependent on the overall weight of what’s in the bag and how long you will be carrying it. I found that once a added my camera, lens, charging cables and my MacBook Pro the bag becomes too heavy to be carried on my shoulder alone
Size & Capacity
- Bag dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 7.5 in zipped and 21.5 x 13.5 x 9.5 expanded
- Volume: 35L zipped and 45L when expanded
- Weight: 3.7 pounds
- Laptop pocket: Fits 15.6 in laptops and 15 in MacBook Pro
- Tablet pocket: Fits 10 in tablets
- Main pocket: Holds 5-7 outfits
- 1680 denier high tenacity ballistic nylon
- Water resistant, durable, and easy to clean
- YKK brand buckles & zips & buckles
- ITW Nexus sternum strap
- Lifetime Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee
Rudderless is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.