Pyle Microphone XLR-to-USB Signal Adapter
This adapter simply provides the extra power my Audio-Technica AT 4040 condenser mic requires while giving it the ability to plug into my computer’s USB port for recording.
- DIGITAL RECORDINGS: The Pyle Microphone XLR to USB Adapter lets you use your most trusted microphones for all your digital recordings. A modular accessory that connects any XLR microphone to a computer to create better-than-CD quality recordings
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Features universal computer compatibility and works w/ Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems. Makes it easy to record whenever you want, anywhere you take your computer – from the home studio, to the garage, to the road
- PLUG AND PLAY: The USB to mic input adapter lets you plug an XLR mic to the device and connect the included USB cable on the other end of the adapter so you can then plug the USB connector to your laptop. Enjoy the convenience of digital recording
- MIX AUDIO CONTROL: Equipped w/ adjustable headphones volume for monitoring, and mix audio control for blending microphone and playback audio. Also features a compact, mini USB audio interface design. Perfect for home, studio, office, and business use
- 48V PHANTOM POWER: Provides +48V Phantom power which is widely used as a power source for condenser microphones. Made of engineered aluminum alloy that will surely complement any desktop microphone setup
- Included Components: Mic Adaptor Usb Cabl
Rudderless is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.