Rode Wireless Go
Just as important as video quality is sound – especially when vlogging, and when you have such a small, discrete vlogging camera like the Osmo Pocket you need a small microphone. Using the 3.5mm adapter Sold separately), can attach the Rode Wireless Go Reciever to the OSMO Pocket or Canon DSLR and attach the Rode Wireless Go Mic to your shirt for the perfect sound – without all the wires.
Wires are always a hassle as they always get tangled. When Rode came out with a wireless device of this quality and at that price point I knew I needed to buy them. For perspective wireless mics typically go for at least 700 or so dollars.
- Combo clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for lavalier/headset mic/ built-in omnidirectional condenser mic for broadcast-quality sound
- Audio delivers crystal clear audio under any conditions/ up to 70M range but optimized for shorter-range operation
- Power TX and RX have built-in USB-C rechargeable batteries/ up to 7 hours on a full charge including a battery Saver mode
- Portable super-lightweight and ultra-compact
- Advanced the transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds/ 3-stage output pad 0 -6dB and -12dB/ use up to 8 systems in one location
Rudderless is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.